Jolly Harbour Marina and Boatyard
Nestled into the south west side of Antigua, Jolly Harbour Marina & Boatyard is a popular destination for yachtsmen cruising in the Eastern Caribbean.
The main marina is sheltered and provides solid concrete docks for vessels up to 75ft. with metered water and electric hook ups.
The boatyard offers storage on concrete and caters to short term maintenance or long term storage.
Extra safety measures are mandatory through the summer season.
Situated within a large residential community marina facilities include:
• Boatyard with welded stands and tie down straps
• Deep keel hole storage – ideal for rudder jobs
• Cradle storage – 3 sizes
• Mast storage
• Undercover dinghy storage rack or individual dinghy cradle
• 24 hour security & cctv
• 75 ton travel lift
• Fuel dock – duty free available/head pump out service
• Harbour dock – for Superyachts up to 200ft
• Port of entry
• 155 spacious berths
• Modern bathrooms
• Free WiFi onboard
• Machine shop, mechanics, yacht painting/fiberglass/gel coating, marine electrics, carpenter, detailing, laundry, café, boat management service.
• Budget Marine Chandlery
• Yacht brokerage
Jolly Harbour Marina Village includes - large well stocked supermarket, variety of bars and restaurants, bank, pharmacist, hairdressers, lawyer, boutiques, car rental, taxi/bus service, golf course, gym, tennis courts, swimming pool. All you need in one location.
Check our website for more information and be sure to contact us for a customized estimate without any obligation.
Ask about our membership discounts.
St John's, the capital, is just 20 minutes away. Regular international flights direct from V.C. Bird Airport and just 30 minutes drive.